Skip to content
- You will have to cut starting with the back of the head, following the tip, to finish by the mace.
- Cut longitudinally small and thin slices, using a long, thin and sharp ham knife without teething.
- As you consume the ham, remove the outer layer of tocina. Do not perform this action beforehand to prevent it from drying.
- Keep the piece in your ham by covering it with the excess bacon layer and a clean cotton cloth.
- Store the ham in a cool, dry place, avoiding drafts and you should never leave more ham than you are going to consume.